Tuesday, September 10, 2013



Well, again I want to thank each of you for joining the Family Challenge.  I am praying that, together, we will become more like Jesus in His character and lead our families to look more like Him as well.

As we do that, I believe we can and will change our families for many generations to come.  Remember,  we're all starting fresh!  No looking back to what we've missed out on, just looking ahead to what God is going to do today, and in the future of our lives and our families lives.

So, with that said, a new tool that we will be using is called the Family Challenge Evaluation.  Each month, I will send you an evaluation with 10 questions for you to answer.  These questions will ask you about yourself, your marriage, and your family.  They will not always have the same 10 questions. There will be a space on each question for you to write notes to me or explanations, as well as stories to share.  Please be honest, I can't see who the responses are from!  :)

The purpose of these evaluations are not to beat ourselves up, or remind us how bad we are.  They are a way we can encourage each other and have some good accountability in our lives.  Obviously, the best kind of accountability is personal accountability with another human, face to face.  I highly encourage that!  And, you can even use this tool in those relationships.

Before I send your first evaluation though, I thought it would be good to describe some of the things you will be asked in the survey and explain what each might look like.  I will be posting several times over the next few weeks leading up to the evaluation (at the end of this month) in order to explain each question.

As you read each post, remember, we're not looking for perfection, but progress!  I am looking forward to this Family Challenge... together!

Blessings,

Todd



No comments:

Post a Comment